|Publication Date||Title||Author(s)||Date Added|
|1||1977||The Campbell Howard Collection of Australian Plays||Richardson, Winifred R; Ryan, John S||18-Sep-2012|
|2||1997||Lore and Language Special Issue - Folklore Studies: Past, Present - and Future? Papers from the International Conference 'Folklore 150', celebrating 150 years of Folklore Studies, hosted by the Institute for Folklore Studies in Britain and Canada, Sheffield, July 24th-26th, 1996||Ryan, John S||27-Aug-2012|
|3||1989||The Authentic Early Depiction of Donahs and Larrikins by Edward G. Dyson||Ryan, John S||10-Sep-2012|
|4||1987||The Theatre of Justin Fleming: Neo-Edwardian or Universal?||Ryan, John S||10-Sep-2012|
|5||1975||The man who thought about 'a girl with odd eyes'||Ryan, John S||1-Nov-2012|
Refine My Results
Field of Research
- 2 190499 Performing Arts and Creati...
- 1 160103 Linguistic Anthropology
- 1 160104 Social and Cultural Anthro...
- 1 160402 Recreation, Leisure and To...
- 1 160403 Social and Cultural Geography
- 1 190402 Creative Writing (incl Pla...
- 1 199999 Studies in Creative Arts a...
- 1 200502 Australian Literature (exc...
- 1 209999 Language, Communication an...
- 5 English